One of the best examples of artistic integrity on a corporate scale.
No matter how many times I see this, I never fail to be impressed by that last sentence.
I love this because you see Optimus aim right at dreadwing for a second, and then swing his aim up. Like, “I could shoot you in the face, but i think dropping a mountain on you is more appropriate. You know, to be sure.”
I would like to point out a few other things to go with this:
- Optimus Prime has given several instances to display how he would rather lay cover-fire than take what would effectively be a fatal shot on an enemy. When he encounters Dreadwing, Optimus proves to think that the Decepticon flier may someday turn against his allegiance to Prime’s enemy faction. He doesn’t want Dreadwing dead, he wants to slow him down and buy himself some time to get to the distant goal.
- A recurring theme with the Autobots in TFP was their need for energon conservation. By aiming at the iceberg and dropping fall-off sheets of ice onto Dreadwing, he has effectively slowed down his enemy with a single shot other than continuing to fire-shots that would expend greater energon reserves, or take Dreadwing’s life which he showed signs of choosing to avoid.
- Optimus makes this decision in a split second. For one moment he is ready to fire at Dreadwing’s helm, which could have very well killed his enemy and ended the current competition. Instead, he quickly raises weapons and fires after making a near-instantaneous tactical decision based on 1 & 2. It illustrates how quickly Optimus weighs his options and acts on the decision that best fits the needs of his immediate motives.
"Those who make mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It’s impossible to fix the mistake; men can’t return to the past. That’s why they drink. Lushes, drunks, sliding alcohol down their throats to try to dilute the memories that can’t be forgotten. Frank Marlon, the gunsmith, does nothing but drink, and questions the glass after it’s empty. ‘Am I wrong? Was I wrong?’"
~Vash The Stampede
new pre-sequel trailer featuring torgue and hammerlock
literally who could ask for more
A list of reasons why Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney makes the perfect crossover: (about Phoenix and Layton that is)
- they both do the pointing thing
- they both collect random children/teenagers all the time
- they are both huge dorks
- both have awesome soundtracks
- Pretty sure they’re both been in a bunch of situations where they could or should have died but didnt
chameleons have such cute hands
look they’re like little mittens
Wittle grippy goos.
when music continues to play after i closed the tab
FLUFFIEST ROCKET RACCOON MUST BE ADDED TO RACCOON SANCTUARY
1/144 HG Beelzebub Kitbash
- HG Deathscythe
- HG Unicorn
- HG Master Gundam